Monday, October 24, 2011

Review of Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Cookware

Review of Better Homes and Gardens Tri-Ply Clad Stainless Steel Cookware Video Clips.





Greetings! Today I am making a departure from my norm because I was asked to do a review of this cookware. I was so excited to even be considered by the people at Better Homes and Gardens to do this review for them. In all I felt like their product was very nice. I am picky about my cookware so I am not just saying that because they sent me some free stuff. This cookware is top notch. If you are in the market for some new cookware, I highly recommend that you give this set a try! It is priced at 9.00 and has the quality of sets that I have seen for 4 times that price! It is available at Wal-Mart stores as well as www.walmart.com. I hope that this review was helpful! As always, Happy Eating!

Tags: Product review, better homes and gardens, cookware, walmart, ergonomic handles, riveted handles, molded construction, even heating, easy clean, dishwasher safe, high quality, trusted brand, 6 quart dutch oven, 3 quart saucepan, 1.5 quart saucepan, covered deep skillet, 10 skillet, 8 skillet, glass lids, oven safe, what's for dinner?, noreen, atticus9799

haiku messenger bag ameko handbags maine maple syrup

No comments:

Post a Comment